The Company policy: introduction
- is dedicated to providing a high quality of service to its Clients, a high quality of care to its employees and a professional attitude to each Supplier;
- will support the objectives of each client without compromise or external obligation, and never has, nor ever will become, an agent or franchisee for any product;
- bases its procedures on ethical and current best practice, both for IT issues and all other aspects of business;
- will not, knowingly, request, condone or allow the use of any practice that is illegal and/or unprofessional;
- practises equal opportunities for all, with the only issue being the ability to do the job in an effective and professional manner; for personnel management, it provides a fair and equitable working environment for all team members (whether employees or subcontractors), clients, visitors and suppliers;
- requires each team member, whether an employee or contractor, to agree to and abide by our rigorous code of conduct.
- ensures that the information in its system and the processing of that information can be relied on;
The spirit of this policy statement has been in practical use by this Company and related Companies for a number of years. A more detailed definition of the policy is available.