The use of best practice in IT creates an environment in which :
- the systems are demonstrably under the control of Company management;
- compliance with legislation can be demonstrated and civil damages avoided;
- staff can, where appropriate, continually learn and improve their capability and performance.
This Company has a structured approach to the definition and implementation of best practice in an IT environment. This approach has been developed as a library of best practice continuously over the last 30 years. It has been based on:
- the active search, discovery and documentation of best practice; and
- the generalization of the experience gained in the application of that best practice to each assignment.
In addition, it sets out to use the state of the art development of methods for system analysis, definition, and development, through the use of a proprietary product based on a ‘formal’ Business analysis specification language (BASL).